Friday 1 April 2011

Friday

Well yesterday continued my frustrating run from the 7 horses mentioned I managed to find 2 winners, 3 2nds and a 3rd put in there a horse that halved in price during the day and yet still could not find a way to return a profit for the blog.That kind of summed up march for and I end the month on the blog with a dissapointing loss of 11pts.If you take into account the fact I completly messed my cheltenham staking up and the bad luck Ive had recently things could have probably been a fair bit worse.Anyway lessons learnt and hopefully I can turn things back around in April.2 Selections for me today and im I like both of these a fair bit.

3.40 strat altan khan 11/2

4.40 strat peter pole 7/2

1/2pt each way double

3.40 stratford
Rivaliste is hard to asses he could be very well treated obviously if he shows his best form but that is no gurantee at all and I think you have to take on.Ellersie tom has won round here and will like the ground but he has shown nothing in his last 2 runs and although could bounce back at any point he has done nothing to show that will be today.Dream esteem is currently fav he has solid form at a slighlty higher level and should run his race down in grade however I just dont see her well handicapped of this mark.Tatispout ran a solid race lto over this cd he ran into a well handicapped horse that day and whilst should run well again I think the third that day has better claims and should reverse the form.Altan khan has a 5lbs pull on tatispout for 3 lengths and if you also consider he made a couple of mistakes and lost his position at a vital time you have to think he can reverse form today.

4.40
Plenty I know a fair bit about here, minella theatre has the ability to win this but form has gone recnetly and has a better record fresh.Stable companion job one also goes well fresh and needs this decent ground whilst I think he should run well and would be my next bests however I think he has ran into one here.Im not sure what the issue has been with peter pole as he has not ran for over 700 days but when we did see him he showed plenty ability.He made his debut over fences at exeter and made short work of his rivals what was most notable that day was how this horse jumped,he makes a lovely shape over his fences and travels like a very nice horse.He made easy work off things winning under a penalty round a sharper track at soutwell a few days later before dissapointing at aintree.Conditions look suitable today and as he has gone well fresh before I cant see that being an issue.If the ability is still there then im sure we are going to see this horse running off a lot higher marks in months to come in some much better races than this.

I like a couple at musselburgh but nothing worthy of a selection.3.20 chosen one has more races in him he has a good season last year especially in the spring for his very capable trainer cd winner has had a recent spin but imn just worried about the draw especially as there is likely to be plenty pace on.4.20 danderek has shown enough recently to suggest he can win a race of this mark intresting connections drop him back in trip and I can see hanaghan kicking this one on from a fair way out and he could just take some catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment