Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday

Not all of yesterdays selctions ran as expected but it was nice to pick up on the winner of the grand national.Nothing appeals to much at ludlow or wincanton today I suppose I have to mention the snail who runs again at ludlow today if on a going day he can easily win today but he did not look happy again lto depsite being well supoorted maybe the smaller field will help.3 selections at ascot and hopeful of a winner or 2.


Advised bets

2.00 ascot mawsem 6/1 bet fred bog 1pt each way

3.10 ascot rock of deauville 4/1 gen bog 1pt each way

3.45 ascot tempting paradise 10/1 gen bog 3/4pt each way

Ascot

2.00 Little between the front 4 here and the one I have prefence for is currently trading at the biggest odds.Mawsem is going to be well suited by this step up in trip I like how he hurdles and there is also a chnace he can improve fitness wise as last run was after a break, few doubts about the front pair especially and looks to have solid claims today

3.10 I think this will got to one the 3 from the fred winter and my prefence is rock of deauville who should be better suited the smaller field here and he did not have the run of the race that day.certainly should not be the price difference there is today.

3.45 At first glance this looks tight with plenty in decent form but I think theres one here who looks far value.Tempting paradise needs decnet ground as obviously been brought back for the spring went well lto in a competive race similar to this and this trip looks worthy of a try now considering ho0w he was staying on late that day.Like I say there is not much between a few of these so that makes so I cant understand we are getting 10/1 about a horse who has similar claims to the market leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment