Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday

Totally messed yesterday up in the end going against my obvious 2 selections which both ended up winning and my 2 selections both in the end finishing unplaced I do think both my selections showed enough to suggest they will be winning soon you dont get payed out on thoose.
Decent couple of days action now with cheltenhams end of season meeting and for me when the flat starts to move up a gear a little at newmarkets opening meeting.

Advised Bets

4.30 chelt educated evans 1/2pt each way 16/1 vc fred bog

5.05 chelt adams island 2pt win 11/4 vc bog

5.40 chelt gilded age 1/2pt each way 7/1 fred bog

4.20 catt leaving alone 1/2pt each way 10/1 betfred bog

Previously Advised

2.40 chelt 1pt win toby jug 7/1 hills bog

3.20 chelt 1 1/2pt each way kings legacy 6/1 365 bog

3.55 chelt 1pt win de boitron 8/1 365 vc bog





Cheltenham

2.10
Couple of potential improvers here but im a fan off habbie simpson who shows a nice attitude expect he will be upto winning this now taking a considerable drop in grade before going on to be a decent chaser next season.

2.40

Galaxy rock is worth taking on here I think is probably flattered last time by staying on through beaten horses and I think ap will have to be at his best to get him jumping well enough to be involved here.Id be doubtful if amunition can put 2 decent runs back to back his profile suggests not an im hapy for him to be left out of things as well.Shammy buskins im sure is flattered for winning a weak race for the grade last time and of a much higher mark up in grade is another i think will struggle whilst both
regal approach and notabotheronme dont look in the best of form.
This leaves only toby jug and for me there is plenty in this ones favour today.I was at uttoxeter for there national day and he clearly needed the run taht day but showed up well for a time untill lack of race practice obviously caught up with he did show enough that day though to suggest he still had some ability i think.he is idelaly suited to these extreme distances and looks on a very fair mark now has won off much higher in the past aiden coleman has is 2 from 3 on the horse and the other run was a close 2nd over this course.I expect plenty more will catch on to him and i expect him well supported here.


3.20
Few horses of intrest here haventgotascoobydo has been a horse ive followed on his winning sequence I still thuink there are more races to be won with him but I think this is a different test to what he has had recently and he will need to be a lot more profesional about things i think today and at the price I will take on.Made in time could be well treated if bouncing back to some of his best form todays trip should suit more than last time but I still woukld have liked to have seen more.I think similar can be said about kangaroo court who today has his ideal conditions you think and he is certainly capable of this mark he showed nothing last time though after his break due to injury at his price I dont want him running unsupported to will go with a small saver on him.The one im most keen on though is kings legacy back from a break today after running poorly when making an early mistake and pulling to hard and dissapointing last time but its the run before that makes him look a very well treated horse that form in november has proven to be rock solid well we all klnow the winner that day and he is now rated 169 the 2nd 140 and the 4th hidden keel has ran up a sequence recenetly over fences and is 145 horse over them now.Add into that the fact the 8th 9th and 10th have all won races including russian war and there is more than good reason to think kings legacy is on a very nice mark still.Cant see ground being to much of an issue think chasing has been mentioned after this but this is fair race to have him ready for I expect.

355
I think there is a fair case to take poquelin on here giving plenty of weight away to some decent performers on there day.The one im most intrested in is de boitron who I think looks like he needs this trip now and comes here fresher than most.I dont know much about the jockey but it looks like he can claim the full allowance and he looks worth a small bet I think.

430
2 im intrested in here are paint the clouds and educated evans.Paint the clouds made easy work of things under ap last time to win as her pleased but for me its the run before taht makes him more intresting here on that run he has the best handcap form on offer he the trip should suit and ground is no problem he should go well again today.Educated evans has not looked in need really of this trip so far but on breeding he should need however the key thing for me has been he has had far to much use made of him especially last time when he chased a decent gallop I expect this has been down to the fact connections felt they wanted to make use of his stamina.I think if he is held onto a little more today he should go well of what still looks a fair mark.

505
I was keen on adams island running a big race at the festival when he unseated.I cant understand why he is not favourite today has best form on 2 of his runs ap back on board a plus as is the trip will be shocked if with a clear round he is beaten today.

540
gilded age showed enough last time to suggest he is coming back to some kind of form a reporduction of that effort is not a certainty given his overall profile but he should be fav in my book in a race where all bare a couple look genrally exposed.Paintball was a selection last time out and will probably find this easier he should go well whilst american art is the other unexposed runner to be worried about.

Newmarket

Overall looks a very tricky card and one I dont think is worth getting involved to seriously.

3.35
Looks very tight and little between all the runners I dont tend to get involved in 3yolds especially early part of the season but I remember being impressed with majestric dubawi last season and channons horses tend to be well forward normally he would be my pick at the prices.

4.10
This does not look that strong for me elshabikya will probably not end uop the best of these but I expect he to proabbly be good enough today with a decent run under her belt already this season with that run sure to have taken the freshness shown that day off her now.

Catterick

4.20
Plenty of these turned up against each other last time and whilst teh fav blue nymph is respected the one im intrested in today is leaving alone who shaped with plenty of promise lto should be more suited by the drop in trip and has ran well off hiugher marks in the past,has yet to win a race but price compensates for that I think today.

No comments:

Post a Comment