Saturday 2 April 2011

Saturday

I'm struggling for time today so have to brief I'm afraid focussed on a couple of races and think I have them sorted.

4.25 chep thalldoboy 1pt each way 13/2 bet Fred bog

Being well supported now promising run lto this track will suit and looks on a fair mark.


5.30 chep I think our bob has acracw i'n him off this mark stable in decent form again and he showed a kittle more lto.probably not a bad price but his attitude is questionable against a couple of solid improvers.

3.10 donc 1pt each way taqleed 9/2
1/2pt each way kiwi bay 40/1 both bog 365 5 places

Tagleed has the perfect profile for a horse i'n this race I would not be to concerned about the trip to much because I have no doubt we are looking at a much classier horse than most of these.kiwi bay may look exposed but has his conditions today and he is the easy value pick.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment