Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday was much more promising for myself despite no profit on the day genrally the horses I mentioned ran there races and I felt much more comfortable with things.No selections today for me but do have a few brief thoughts.

4.30 perth
Happy to be against plan a here who has not really gone on for me as some expected and is fairly short today for a horse who only has one solid piece of form,One who should be betetr than his mark although might not be capable at this level is exotic man he showed promise on decent ground in a novice hurdle at doncaster and ill be suprised if he does not win a couple of races.


5.05 perth
This looks tough if im honest Im very respectful of the top horses chances here and there are also a couple that could bounce back to form.Shake the barley has needed this step up in trip for a while now and whilst I expect him to run a decent race and improve on recent form his jumping needs to holds up again and I think this maybe a little to strong for him.


3.30 ponte
Ours is a bit of chracter gets left at the start genrally can drop himslef out then finishes very well the fast pace and stiff finish and step up in trip will all suit here though and I think he should show more today at double figures he would have been a selection but top price 7/1 is just a little to short.

8.10 newc
Im sure a few winners will come out of this race grissom is one of many who is respected and has more races in him but the one I noted lto was invincible lad who ran with plenty of promise in the same race as grissom for his new stable that day.The concerns are he does not win that often and a quick look through the form suggest a stiff 5 is his best trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment