Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tuesday

Advised selections

745 Taunton can't remember 12/1boyle. Bog 1/2pt each way

330 folk swordsman 1/2pt win 8/1 gen

4.45 taunton

Pretty moderate stuff but stravita has shown enough over winter to suggest she can win a race like this back on decent ground these tight tracks suit her well.She should be fav here for me only concern is the jockey does not leave her to make to much ground up again.she does not win that often though and I think the value has well and truly gone now.

6.45 taunton 

only the 4 runners but intresting little handicap,2 improvers here in teshali who i was not happy I missed last time when finally getting the conditions he needs,the issue today is this could be ran at a decent pace and I think there is another horse who arguably has better form and is more suited to this trip in the shape of decision.

7.45 taunton

talenti looks tricky and is best left alone I think,id also be happy to take captain beckett on off this much higher mark and in a slightly better race looks no value.perception is intresting no he is stepped up in trip and on ground he likes I expect we are likely to see a better performance now he should go well but I hardly think he looks value at current odds.Cant remember is the intresting one at a price although a heavy ground winner she handles these conditions no problem and is now back to a much more suitable trip,5lb higher than winning mark but the way she has won her races suggests she can still go well here.

7.00 towc

I dont tend to take to much intrest in hunter chases and this looks a pretty poor event but the run of orient legend last time looks considerably better tahn what most of these have shown for a good while.The trip does not really concern me as I think its much more important to handle towcester. Now non runner

7.30 

well sprung showed a little promise lto and could be the value here race best watched though I think especially now the 2 places.


3.30 folk 

This looks a match for me between the fav marcus antonius and the other previous cd winner in swordsman,not much between them both really on the best form but I expect the fav may ahve a little more scope for improvement and although swordsman has won from a break before Id have been more intrested with a run but think he is a fair price so worth a small bet.

Flat RT - 3pts

Jumps April -3.5pts
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment