Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday

Another poor day for the blog selections yesterday with vamizi ending up falling and if im honest he never looked happy before that, he made a couple of mistakes at the first 2 fences and also got bumped into at one and It was obviously not his true running.Mauricetheathlete at least rewarded the place part of the bet staying on again late into 2nd he never looked like winning at any point during the race hurdled badly at times and did not look happy on the ground.The same cant be said though about the winner sir keesbah who clearly did improve a few lbs for it but I also think he was flattered as many did not run upto form.Hidden keel again showed he is a horse of some ability and his win never looked in doubt really,maybe I should just lump on the short ones??

4 flat cards today and whilst Im spending most my free time looking ahead to Aintree I think its not a bad time to just mention my plans for the summer.The jumps will continue as and when we have meetings but I do very much want to keep that seperate and hopefully I can get the results turning in the right way again soon and that will always be my main area of focuss.

I will however be looking at the flat cards when time allows,I will be keeping this as seperate account as generally my bets are of a smaller scale and I tend to play as part of a portfolio using other resources of information.

Advised Selection

2.50 nott five star junior 1/2pt e/w 9/2 hills bog

2.50 nott
The fav has a little to much to prove here for me at the prices,secret asset looks solid in the market but I think others have better form.Captain dunne is likely to be involved needs a carrer best to win I think today and expect he is more likely to follow my selection home in the places.five star junior has ran well recently and in 2 a/w listed events and whilst they may be slightly weaker events than this I think his style of racing is better suited to a turf track like this has the form to take this already in the bag and cant see not being involved.

3.10 bev
This looks ultra tough I noted falsteen lto he seems to be coming back to himslef and is back on fair mark conditions should suit and has a decent aw probably not a bad price at around 14/1 but there are to many with claims I think to be getting involved to strongly.

April Jumps balance -5.25pt

Flat RT -2pt

No comments:

Post a Comment