Monday 4 April 2011

Monday

Well I think Cool jack winning was going to happen as soon as Id made the decision that the price was just a little to short , yet again it shows how things can be about marginal calls in this game and it just tends to be that you get these wrong when you hit a bad run on the results front.again I'm short of write up time today but 2 selections who I think look fair prices an another horse that simply should win today.

3.40 windsor guilded warrior should win this today has plenty of things going for him and would be a confident  pick.I don't think there is much point me putting him though at his current odds especially as I can only see him continuing to shorten 

4.40 windsor evelyn may 1/2pt each way 14/1 bet Fred bog

Confident of a big show here has a good record fresh and back on a nice mark like course and trip.competitive race but she should be a single figure price for me

3.00 kelso carrietau 1/2pt each way 9/1 gen bog

I want to give this one another chance down i'n grade an with the blinkers back on.good jockey booking has his conditions today.

5.00 kelso supreme ruler is worth another mention at a decent price saddle slipped last time up wen back from a long lay off did not learn much that day but is weighted fairly on his old form

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment