Thursday 21 April 2011

Thursday

Advised selections

350 lid noble crusader 12/1gen bog 1pt win

420 lud lightning sky 6/1bfred bog 1pt win

450 lud second brook 7/1 gen bog 1/2pt each way

3.50 ludlow

Plenty of these I know well sunday city will mor ethan likely need this run he should have more races in him over the summer though.Slimi has not showed enough recnelty to suggest he is back to form and I also think he is better over further.The snail will turn up one day when he is in the mood but hes had to many chances recnelty.I was kicking myself for not getting involved with tyup pompey lto as he had showed more spark the run before he is dangerous when he comes back to his best but offers little value for me and the one who I think is to big a price today is noble crusader,shaped with plenty of promise in a better race than this at newbury after a break staying on late over a trip to short he then found the trip to far next time and today back around a course he has won on previously over what is his ideal trip on this ground.

4.20

lightning sky will be hard to beat here for me I cant see why connections would bring him here if he was not fit and ready to run his race.The issue  is there are a couple here who potentially could be a little better than there mark but top price 6/1 is better than I expected.

4.50

This is between 2 I think perkin warbeck has shown enough to suggest he is well treated of this mark and has plenty going for him today.The other im intrested in was a selection lto at that is second brook.This is a step up in grade as that was a pretty poor event but everything about that run suggests we are going to see a big imporvement today over this extra distance.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment