Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday did not really go to plan carrieteu completly sulked once headed he is a quirky type and needs things to drop his own way and I dont really intend to follow him again soon now if im honest,evelyn may had the draw against her in the end and probably ran as good as she possibly could.On a fair bit of a losing run now but this does happen from time to time and im happy enough with my own methods to know can soon pull things round especially with some decent racing over the next week or so.


Advised Selections

3.00 Exeter Mauricetheathlete 1pt each way 12/1 hills bog

3.30 Exeter Vamizi 1pt each way 5/1 hills bog

3.30 Exeter vamizi 5/1
4.00 Exeter Hidden keel 6/5

1/2pt each way double

Exeter

3.00 Intresting race this at first glance it looks pretty tough to sort and although you can probably give a few chances at there best I dont think its to difficult to narrow down.Racing demon is potentialy on a fair mark even on his early season form and his course record is good but I think Sir keezbah holds the 4 horses above if recent form is anything to go by and I dont think he is a bad horse to try and asses this race from as he is pretty consistent and generally has been running to his mark withoout being good enough and I expect this will again be the case today.Made in japan has the abilty and is back to his winning mark but he is far to risky as he has not looked for a while now.a 10lb rise for devon natives win last time looks fairly harsh and she need to improve again to be involved.Sum laff could be on a fair mark and a potential improver again today,Described as a chasing type I expect this track and trip will suit better than last time and he has to be respected, my concern is though the greeness shown last time and his overall lack of experience taking on some solid handicapers I think at his current odds he can be opposed.Nemetan is 3lbs out the weights here but you can obviosuly take into the riders claim here,at first glance he looks well treated compared to his chase form but I think he has had enough chances over hurdles and for whatever reason is probably not as good,saying that he should promise lto and todays conditions will be more to his liking and I think he is likely to be involoved.The one I like most though here mauricetheathlete who has put together a couple of decent efforts recently.His run lto over this cd was in a slightly lesser grade to this but that was another solid effort and that form gives him every chance here.The jockey is the owners son and he knows the horse well enough ,I like the fact we have blinkers on and im hoping plenty use is made of the horses stamina today.

3.30 Exeter

I think sometimes its important not to over complicate things and Ian aka thewaywardlad made a very good point recently about sometimes you can get lost and caught up on far to many things when trying to find that value selection.Simply for me here Vamizi has to run a big race today if in the same kind of form as most of his runs this season.The horses record round exeter is excellent and has ideal conditons again today the mark still looks fair considering his most likely opponents all have to put up a career best to beat an on form vamizi.With the double included today he is a maximum bet for myself and will be dissapointed if not involved.

4.00 Exeter

As regular readers will know Im a fan of hidden keel lto was pretty simple and although giving weight to a pair of decent types will be tougher this time I still expect him to take this here.

Pontefract is not a bad card today a couple I think worth a look are 4.10 I think crackentorp dropping in trip could be intresting as I think the front couple in the market have doubts.5.10 folk tune has the abilty to win this and looks to have ideal conditions today he has his quirks though and the curley horse with his record fresh is likely to be running his race today.

No comments:

Post a Comment