Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wednesday

Well yesterday was another frustrating day with both the previous selections winning and 2 out the 3 selections on the day both running good races to finish 2nd.plenty of small fields and teapot events today so only spent my tine on a couple of races.

Advised selections

440warwick little carmela 1/2pt each way 20/1 365bog


350 haydock
nicene creed I better than his showing lto and still looks well treated back on this ground I expect him to run a big race but he is a couple of points shorter than I would like.

440 Warwick
Im sure the market leaders are worth taking on here in this tricky mares handicap a few of the outsiders can be given chances on bits of form but the one I'm keen on is little carmela who showed a little more promise last week.the drier ground Tongue tie and giles Hawkins claiming 5lbs are all more positives to suggest we could see another improved effort today.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment