Monday 21 March 2011

Monday

Finally had time to catch up and update the blog results for march last night which is currently showing a loss of 12.5pts for the month.
Not obviously the result im after but I think things could have worked out a lot different over the last week.I dont think the selections were to far off the mark but I have to admit my staking was all over the place last week as for the blog I was having just the same amount of points on a confident slection like sizing europe as I was in some of the most competive handicaps of the season. Back to the day to day action now though and im sure I can pull march back into profit.

Advised Selections

4.00 lingfield just beware 9/2 365

5.30 lingfield cape breton 2/1 365

1/2pt each way double

3.40 Kelso Carrietau 1/2pt each way 14/1 365

Lingfeld
I want to push on with the multiples as im sure there is angle to combine a couple of shorter priced solid selections in these less competive races on a few more occasions.Just beware is a solid horse for this grade been running on ground unsuitable for most of the winter reproduction of last run has him well clear.Cape breton is an easy one to double up with would be shorter if a bigger stable has best form and most likely to handle these conditions from market leaders cant see many dark ones here.

3.40 Kelso
Im fairly sweet on this one showed little in 2 runs this season but then ran better lto untill weakinging late over a trip to far.Today he has his conditions and back on a decent mark should go well at a nice price.

No comments:

Post a Comment