Monday 14 March 2011

Let Battle Commence!!!!

Well its nearly here the last weeks seem to have gone extremely slow and like many no doubt I seem to have watched and read so much about every horse running.Im sure most have there own opinions and rightly or wrongly in the end it all adds to the build up and the amazing four days.
Lucky enough to be spending all four days on course I will try to be regularly posting thoughts on my twitter and also there will be a brief update each morning.

Supreme

Not much to add on the supreme Zaidpour has not been supported since advised last week which is a little off putting but I still think we will see a different horses on this better ground but vibes just don’t seem right now.I have been keen on Al ferof for a while now and confidence seems to be growing all the time now I cant see the 9/1 lasting long and I think this could be very well supported tomorrow. Sprinter scare is the one I fear most that im not going to have running for me and I so think the drying ground will suit well.My pick of the outsiders would be dun raven storm now as the ground is coming right for him and I think he can probably closer to cue card than he did last time. As for cue card he is respected but certainly opposable.

Arkle

The big thing here is captain chris now taking place and I can understand why this has been shortened today he has not got much to find with the principals and he is going to be the horse who is most suited to the drying ground.I think medermit is solid at the head of the market and run his race.The 2 im really keen to take on are ghizao ground concerns and finnians rainbow jumping concerns and these will be my 2 big losers in the race.
West in the wind is my other selection as im sure he is capable of grabbing a place and you never know he has not stopped improving and has plenty in his favour.

Spinal research handicap chase

Im more than happy with my position with Adams Island and he is a confident pick plenty in his favour and he looks very well treated.Wolf moon has complicated things a little as im sure this has been a plot horse for a good while he looks well treated and I don’t want to let him run unsupported. The rainbow hunter is a little more exposed but he is slowly improving and could be involved at decent odds.

Champion hurdle

Managed to get bit of 6/1 about pedlers cross before binocular was withdrawn and he is my idea of the winner and looks to have a very solid profile.Oscar whisky is my next best as im sure he is going to be well suited by the likely fast pace, Khyber kim probably wont be good enough as a couple should improve past him but he can get placed again. Tricast sorted easy!

Cross country Chase

Nothing to add at the moment here happy with getting the price on maljimar and the ground is certainly in his favour. Maybe something in morning especially if we keep the 16 runners.

Mares hurdle

Quevega is a perfect type for the last leg of the multiple here, she has a rock solid profile and it will take a below par performance for her to get beaten really.Already put up banjaxed girl price has gone a little but I would still put nobody off she is the next best horse here.

Centenary

I don’t think there is much between plenty of these and for that reason I would not be interested in backing anything at a single figure price I also think plenty of these could struggle on the ground.Swing bill is more exposed than most but has still not stopped improving, decent ground suits as does the course and he looks sure to run his race.American trilogy has only jumped adequately on one occasion since switching to fences he has plenty to find on chase form but his Cheltenham profile has to give warrant him with some respect and he is dangerously well treated if putting it all together.Vino gregio did not enjoy things lto but before that he had ran some solid races over fences has ran well over course and intresting blinkers now on but im concerned about the ground and personally will just have him on my side to return my stake on the other 2.

Tuesday Advised Selections

Multiple

Medermit arkle 11/4
Pedlers Cross champion hurdle 4/1
Quevega Mares hurdle 10/11

1/2pt each way treble 365

Pedlers cross champion hurdle 4/1
Quevega mares hurdle 10/11

1pt each way double if medermit does not win. 365

Supreme novice hurdle

1pt each way Al ferof 9/1 365 bog First 4

1/2pt each way dunraven storm 20/1 365 bog First 4

3/4pt each way Zaidpour 8/1 365 nrnb bog (previously advised)

Arkle

1pt each way captain chris 8/1 bet fred
1/2pt each way west with the wind 40/1 vc bog

Spinal research handicap chase

3/4pt each way Wolf moon 14/1 365 bog first 5

1/4pt each way the rainbow hunter 25/1 365 bog first 5

1pt each way Adams Island 33/1 hills nrnb bog (previously advised)

Champion hurdle

3/4pt each way Oscar Whisky 8/1 365 bog

Cross country chase

3/4pt each way Maljimar 9/1 hills nrnb bog (previously advised)


Davis Nicholson Mares Race

1/2pt each way Banjaxed Girl 20/1 hills nrnb bog (previously advised)

Centenary novice chase

3/4pt each way American trilogy 16/1 hills bog

3/4pt each way Swing bill 16/1 hills bog

2 comments:

  1. I too have backed Zaidpour ante-post and am getting worried about the fact that the money hasn't come! Hope we're both collecting by 1:45pm tomorrow.

    Best of luck for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will either bathe in glory, or go down together guns blazing!
    The more I look at it, GARDE CHAMPETRE at 5/1 for the X-Country looks huge.

    ReplyDelete