Sunday 6 March 2011

Sunday

1 winner yesterday from 4 selections with regal heights just getting up late on. Small profit on the day and whilst it was frustrating to get no return form the 3 other selection 2 finishing 4th I would not give up on any of them as they all showed enough to suggest there will be other days.
Couple of bets for me today the horse I’m most keen on is mister matt at hopefully I can get something rolling onto him.

Advised Selections
430 Naas Ballytrim 6/1
440 hunt mister matt 5/1
½ pt each way double placed with bet 365 bog

410 hunt if I had him ½ pt each way 10/1 bog vc hills

4.10 hunt

Qalinas is the likely winner unexposed and potentially has fair bit to over but if I had him is a crazy price really he’s a solid horse at around this level he is off a far mark and also has an extra 7lbs off his back today.2miles is sharp enough but if the unexposed types don’t improve then I can see him being competitive here and if they do we should at least be in the money as he is generally pretty consistent.

4.30 Naas
Claims are obvious for ballytrim here won this race last season off a lower mark but showed he has improved since then lto when bouncing back to form stable do have another runner who is unexposed but he has plenty find. He should go close today with conditions to suit the price is a little shorter than I would have liked for a competitive race like this though so I’m happier to combine him with another confident selection.

4.40 hunt
I know plenty about a few of these and im happy to take a couple of these on extra bold should be suited by this drop in trip and better ground after travelling well lto he does need to improve again though, bertenhbar won a weak race lto and is easily opposable for me whilst the top horse is unexposed but has plenty to find. Mister matt ran a solid race lto over cd I think this race looks easier and we also have a few extra lbs. of his back today. Can see this being very well supported today and going off more around the 3/1 mark, the price is tight now for me but I’m confident of a good performance and don’t want to let him run unsupported.

No comments:

Post a Comment