Friday 4 March 2011

Friday

Thought laustra bad was about to land a fair touch yesterday but just got run out of things in the end no damage done and we move on.

No selections today closest I came was qulinton but decided to many risks.

340 newb qulinton

Sure he is well handicapped and will Bounce up i'n one of these soon price is bigger than u thought it would be this morning but after having another look at him I'm not happy enough that the ground is going to be fast enough for him today and I'd like to see some headgear add the fact he may need slightly further and I think it best left.

405 newb Kingsmere is a horse I've been interested in for a while now making his debut over fences today should go well but to short with so Many unexposed

440 newb Don't turn Bach is similar to kingsmere here as i'n I expect him to go well and looks fairly treated but again it's the price and nature of the race that put me off more than the actual horse itself.

505 donc Kealshore boy and qianshan leader are both intresting here the first has an excellent record fresh whilst the latter has plenty of scope for improvement still both Market leaders so again a easy all to leave.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment