Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday

Yesterdays selections all featured in the places so another small profit on the day.

I'm struggling to find any selections today I even found myself glancing over the meydan and the domestic flat cards last night.a couple of mentions but that's it from me today.


Bangor

420
I like both the Hobbs horses here but they both have risks a well decent prices but I'm just not confident. liberate if back to his best having these conditions will ho very close but his form has to be taken on trust.  Zakatal is very well handicapped but that is because he is not straight forward one day im sure it will come together but you can not be confident.

Newbury

325 ogee is a horse I've followed for an age now and I'm sure he is very well treated again now of this revised mark conditions suit ideally and I expect him to go very close price of 5/2 is just to tight though and I wanted more around 7/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment