Friday 11 March 2011

Friday

Yesterdays selection was solid in the market but could only manage to finish 4th,he did not really improve as expected I dont think for the quicker ground and looks like I got that one wrong either way I dont think I ever had much chance of beating the winner anyway who won very comfortably in the end.

Spent a bit more time looking at todays racing and despite being intrested in a few its a very easy decision not to get involved as I just cant get the prices I want.

405 sandown

Im respectful of haventascoobydoo here who I made comment to last time out when winning,He looks well treated under a penalty and he is the most likely winner, price is tight though and another horse who I think we could see some improvement from now is educated evans and Ill be intrested to see how he gets on now racing on a better surface.

235 wincanton

Whispering jack could still be well treated here and although he may be a little flattered from his win lto I still think he is a solid fav with conditions to suit.

310wincanton

Choumaker is not the most staright forward at times but he does have a good win to run ratio,showed enough lto over hurdles to suggest he is in decent form and a return to fences I think should see him in better light today.Has to handle a mark he has never won off but im sure there is more to come in a race were I cant see to many dangers.

505 ayr

Leac an sail is probably the closest I came to a selection today but I really wanted a couple of points bigger due to the fact he can make a couple of mistakes at his fences.Showed much more promise lto and is fairly treated on best form conditions look ideal and If his jumping is solid he takes all the beating for me today.

Should be a couple of further updates later today as I want to get most my initial thoughts up on the blog for the first couple of days at cheltenham and Ive also got my eye on a big priced runner in the imperial cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment