Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday’s selection ran a fair race but could not really quicken up, it was obviously pleasing to get iolith beaten and hopefully a few made that option pay.

Few races of interest today and I’ve mentioned 4 horses all are a little unoriginal if im honest and near the front of the market im not going to put any up as selections for that reason but would but nobody off any of them except from a value perspective and it may not be a bad option to combine these in small e/w trebles or something along those lines that suit your betting style.

315 fairy taking stock

Bounced back to form lto after a couple falls over fences looks fairly treated on that run which was in a decent more competitive handicap than this and a reproduction of that run gives him every chance with conditions suiting.

3.40 donc wogan

Im sure there are better 7/4 shots than wogan today but he is the most likely winner for me on a course that suits well he still has some scope I think to improve and not much else would worry me here.

410 don wild dessert

Enjoyed the step up in trip first time in a handicap to win as in comfortable fashion lto.That was also at Doncaster and as long as he stays the extra 4furlongs here I think he still looks fairly treated. Up in grade and weights which are normally my type to oppose but wed has a bit more about him I think.

3.50 lud super Kenny

Has been a little inconsistent for whatever reason but if showing his best form sk looks seriously well treated. Conditions should just about be ok as I don’t think there has been too much rain and will be hard one to beat if back on form today.

4 comments:

  1. If he gets his hurdling together then SUPER KENNY could be a very generous wager at 5/1. I make him a 3/1 chance. Good luck.
    BTW, are you going to look at the Festival antepost markets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SK would be the one that stands out for me today totally agree with the comment about his jumping.I've made an effort this year not to get involved in the longterm ante post markets this season.I think there is plenty of value to be had in the next 2 weeks before the markets condensed and then open up again a little on the day.The biggest issue is time as i know where i want to be with a lot of the graded races but I don't just want to post selections with no reasoning and getting my thoughts typed at the moment is a headache.unless something darts to move dramatically Im hoping to have some views up this wkend at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go along with that. I've put up a few smaller wagers on my blog, but so long as your not on the fav in any races at the Festival then I reckon you can get good money on at decent odds - which is what its all about. I can see some horses that are currently 5's and 6's in the antepost lists, drifting out to 10's or 12's on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete