Saturday 5 February 2011

Saturday

No damage done yesterday with ma yahab running well to grab a place at decent sp of 14/1.big outlay for me today of 11points but competitive high class racing is my main focus so no issues there and all would warrant the same process as any other day.

Ffos las

Henderons should take the first 3 races here in what should be another great day for him as he is also likely to have another winner in loose performer later on the card and at least one at Sandown. The obvious one to talk about is Oscar whisky who I will be watching with interest today as I believe connections are still unsure as to what way to go with this horse but either way he is a horse I like a fair bit.

310 character building 1/2pt e/w 16/1 gen bog minella four star 1/2pt win 10/1 gen bog

tricky race plenty in with chances on pieces of form but I do think the market has this run.minella four star interesting if ready after a break that is the big question mark for me and deciding if 10/1 is worth the risk is a marginal decision but he has been nibbled at this morning and I think he is worth a small investment,theatre dance selection lto but this looks tougher and the one im most keen on today at a decent price is character building who yes does need everything to fall right for him but he looks to be in decent form of late and is n a nice mark racing over a flatter course which I think tends to suit him a little better good jockey on board for his style and just looks overpriced for me.

345 je ne sais plus 1pt win 5/1 gen bog

Was looking forward to seeing battle group run here as I have in mind for pertemps which he already has a nice mark for but is now a non runner,shoegazer respected dropped in trip which should suit. je ne sais plus is worth an investment though for me as she comes out top rated on my figures on her best form and has not really had things go her way on a couple of occasions easy to forgive lto and looks well enough treated with conditions to suit.

wetherby

210 think market has this right as lease land is still improving and likely to run well here no value in the price however. Race regal height well in on old form but as good now for me. crescent island is the interesting one for me here and im hoping today is not the day as although he has gone well fresh before and is well treated im thinking connections may have something lined up for him in a few weeks time.

245 This could prove tactical there is little between chester lad and double expresso for me here but at the same time both don’t look rock solid.It would not surprise me to see always bold bounce back to some decent form and if doing so he would be the stand out for me.6/1 top price this morning though and id think there are better opportunities.

315 wayward prince should give weight away here for me and id think there are worse even money shots not my kind of bet but id rather be with than against.For me the main danger may come from cape tribulation who will find this a more suitable test.

sandown

225 1/2pt e/w hidden keel 10/1 gen bog

Fascinating race for me medrmit is respected and does have the best form on offer however he has to be taken on as fav here especially when for me the next few in the market all have some serious doubts about then and are priced up on conntections.Mr gardner is a realy interesting one for me here as he has plenty of scope to improve and is nice imposing type, at 8/1 id put nobody off but I believe there is a horse of even better value in this race in the shape of hidden keel,who showed plenty promise at a lower level over hurdles even though he did try to give grand crus weight earlier this season and was not disgraced. He may need further in time but lto he made big impression for me jumping very well and although only beating lower grade horse lto I can see him stepping up today.

300 1/2pt e/w dansimar 25/1 365 bog 1/2pt e/w supreme de paille 16/1 365 bog

Don’t think this is that tough but I never do when breaking down these big runner handicaps the shortlist is a follows dansimar kilcrea kim mister hyde supreme de paille like a hurricane these are all respected from a form perspective but I then need to evaluate which offer the best value mister hyde is far to short as is like a hurricane who should be the same price as supreme de paille who for me is worth and investment.Dansimar has less scope to improve but is likely to run his race and looks a massive price.Kilcrea kim is difficult as I don’t think he is a bad price and has solid form but the bigger prices on the other 2 swerve me towards them.

335 theatrical moment 1pt e/w 13/2 gen bog

take the breeze respected here but I really like the chances theatrical moment who has plenty in his favor today back on a decent ground round a course that should suit well and with the tongue strat now added,I sometimes struggle to read jonjos handicappers but hopefully have this one right.

405 king Edmund 1pt e/w 10/1 gen bog

Another confident selection for me here im sure the front 3 in the market all want a softer surface to show there best form and im sure king Edmund has decent race in him off his current mark price is more than fair this morning and Im hopeful of a big run.

440 wyck hill ¾ pt e/w 16/1 hils coral

Again im fairly confident here about wyck hill but I think this race is more competitive so I have tried to pull the staking back a little bit however im sure this horse is well treated of his current mark an then take the riders claim into consideration and im sure connections think this can run a big race today.


February running total +4.40 pts

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete