Monday 7 February 2011

Monday

2 nice winners yesterday with maridima sticking on well from the front as expected, and the best from a profit side of things being royal wedding winning at an sp of 10/1 im sure I noticed it drift pre race as well to around 11/1 after some early market support. It was Nice to turn things straight back around yesterday even if it was only to recover from Saturday and I pretty much start the new week as I went into the weekend. Like I said yesterday im really happy with how im reading the cards at the moment and the key thing for me is that many of the horses im supporting are being well backed which normally suggest that I am finding horses that are overpriced in the early markets and if you keep doing that the winners and profit should follow. The Ayr card has been lost this morning which is a big shame as we need some northern racing at the moment and it was not to bad a card. Lingfield is not so good and it’s surely going to be pretty testing out there today,I do have a few views about the handicaps and a couple that do look overpriced.

310ling sole agent 1/2pt e/w 12/1 gen bog

I willing to give sole agent a chance to see this trip out under rules on ground he enjoys. The horse generally travels well over shorter distances and does not look badly treated in what is a poor race. Many of his opponents today will handle the ground but at the same time are unlikely to show there best. The price looks more than fair this morning to make up for the risk about the trip, I would be very hopeful if he stays he runs a big race.

340ling

Canshebemine is my idea of the likely winner here, snow patrol and Swiss Guard have had plenty of chances recently and don’t look up to much whilst just beware prefers better ground. The only issue I have with canshebemine is the price as due to the lay off and the poor race I wanted around the 9/2 – 5/1 mark.

415 ling maximix 1pt win 8/1 365 bog

Money is just starting to come for maximix and im not surprised to see that as we know this horse shows his best form on heavy ground. I supported him of a 10lbs higher mark a couple of runs ago when he did his usual thing of dropping himself out before staying on late, this course does suit him though and this step up in trip looks a benefit now. Yes he’s a character and he is a risk but again the odds are more than fair at the moment and after supporting of higher marks im not going to let him run unsupported today.

445 ling

I have top smart well clear here and he is my most likely winner I expect today. Conditions and the extra trip should suit and he is well clear on my ratings. Again price is the issue here and against a couple who could still improve on past form like kalamill, down in grade and chase gate, unexposed handicap campaign it’s a race best left.


February running total +4.70 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment