Thursday 10 February 2011

Thursday

Poor day yesterday for the selections,Was a bad call I think by myself for going with companero as he had not showed enopugh lto to suggest he was back to form easy to say these things after the event though.

2 ok cards plenty of interest but just a couple of selections,I probably could have gone with more today so hoping ive gone with the right 2.

230 taunton

To many unxpopsed types to get involved here but just a quick point that clowance house does have solid flat form and has showed up wel on both his starts over hurdles.I dont think he should be around the 6/1 mark this morning for a horse that has a fairly solid profile.

300 taunton

I think there are far worse even money shots than Lake legend and he would be a confident selection here,was the best off these over hurdles and his run lto is off a standard to suggest he should take this with the likelyness of more to come.Earth planet has genrally been dissapointing for me this season.

330 taunton highway code 3/4pt e/w 9/1 pp

Few improving types here and I think you can include highway code in that group as well,looked top have his race won lto when falling at the last.Mark has gone up but on my ratings he can still be competetive here and I prefer his form to arrayan.we may have seen how good credit swap is and I think he needs to find more improvement now handicapping and looks to short for me here.James pollard shpwed more lto and would not be out of it but he was quirky on the flat and the call is to oppose,ajman looks to be on a fair mark still but he may just need this outing and think connections may have other races in mind in the future.


400 taunton

Low grade mares race but I think saulty max deserves a mention as she showed plenty of promise lto,should probably come on for that one cheek pieces back on and is one of only a few guranteed to stay this trip.Stavble are coming back to form now and should go well.

500 taunton

Not a race I want to get involved in but theres not much between a lot of this and it would not suprise me to see mayberry run a better race than she has the last couple of outings at a fair price.

140 hunt premier des marias 1pt win 13/2 coral

PDM is a horse I noted lto as one I wanted to be with next time.Find it interesting that connections have stepped him up in trip but looked at is form theree are a couple of runs which suggest he should stay this trip.For me he is a fairly treated horse at the moment and it will only be a matter of time before he is rated higher than his current mark.The race has plenty of runners but does not look that competetive.

210 hunt

plenty of doubts about a few here which makes me think the 4/1 about most likely winner silver dollars is not to bad a price as he comes here at the top of his form.bennythejets looks the main danger if ready after a 3 month break.

240 hunt

The old pretender makes plenty of interest here.Was a decent bumper horse then showed plenty of promise over hurdles.Showed litlle lto after a long lay off but now chasing off what looks a very fair mark based on his overall abilty shown so far.Conditions look ideal and I expect he will go very close today.Id really would be confident of a big showing however The price of 6/1 is a couple of points shorter than ideal,taking into consideration the fact we have never seen this horse jump a fence, and the concern he did not show a great deal lto.


340 hunt

The market leaders do look solid here with burnt oak and lastroseofsummer bogth having plenty in there favour.one worth a mention at a massive price is kavaloti who showed nothing on a recenet return but did show tiny bits over hurdles a couple of years ago and in general has decent flat form.

No comments:

Post a Comment