Wednesday 26 January 2011

wednesday

2 selections today


245 hunt mr moonshine 1/2pt e/w 16/1 gen bog 20/1 is available with others

Fairly keen on this one today but it is competitive and he is coming back from a little bit of a lay off.I was impressed with his run behind cue card and I think the mark looks more than fair.This step up in trip is sure to suit and I think he brings a good level of form to this race yet has the scope to improve a little more than some of the market leaders here.


345 hunt difficult plenty improvers I think here jonjo horse likely to appreciate trip but both the gary moore horses are interesting pro pell has been a selection before and still remains interesting for me off his mark however he needs to but a poor run behind him and conditions are new.premier des marias has conditions to suit but is coming back from a long lay off and seems generally weak in the market early this morning suggesting connections have this one lined up for another day.

415 hunt massini moon 1/2pt e/w 12/1 bf pp bog

Again I like the moore horse here massinis moon im sure his mark is still a winnable one despite the latest ride and I don’t think the drop back in trip will be to much of an issue if anything it may suit more than last time out.I can run can you is far to short and there seems a couple others fancied here which is giving me a more than fair price here I think

2 comments:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete