Monday 31 January 2011

Mondays Thoughts

1 winner and 1 second from yesterday’s selections, poor showings from the horses in Ireland which was disappointing but still a profit on the day. Just ayr today which looks an interesting card for me have put my thoughts on for each race now and will update a little latter with my bets if any as I want to see how markets shape up today with a couple of these as they are just on the edge of prices I want to get involved at.

1.15 vivaldi is still of some interest here for me even under the double penalty more exposed then most in the race but he has good solid form and the potential improvers will all need to find a fair bit to beat him today I feel.

145 yes tom looks sure to be involved today and can see him improving now getting a better surface to race on, does not have much to find with the fav on hurdles form and I know which way I would prefer to play this one.

215 premier sagas should be hard to beat and does not look worth opposing for me.

250 lampion du bost is interesting despite the early morning drift for me here has had 2 runs recently after a long lay off. Showed more promise lto and this drop in grade will help again I feel as he could not go the gallop then which also put pressure onto his jumping. Conditions look fine and if returning to anything near his best looks a very well handicapped horse.

325 the cockney squire is interesting for me here as if connections adopt similar tactics to last time and let him have his head from the front then I can see him taking some stopping, can hit the odd fence but this does not look completive and cant see him not being involved against.

400 whatson looked stand out for me at 16/1 rp forecast, when checking the markets this morning its top price 6/1 which is far to short, good run over cd lt over hurdles puts him right there.

430 gris lord is worth a mention for me as the bumper he ran in lto looks ok and he should be a stand out fav for me here despite 2 big bumper stables having runners.


Running balance January +11.8pts

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete