Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wednesday

All 3 selections ran dreadful races and to be honest it's made me have a good look where I'm getting involved in some off these low grade races to often and I really need to be only investing i'n these races from now when I've clearly noted the horses previous performances as I know my analysis is much more suited to higher grade racing where you get a more general consistent level of form. Right anyway the month continues and I'm having one bet today at Newbury.

315 Quintero 3/4pt ew 8/1 gen bog 10/1 is available with blue sq
This looks a decent race for the grade and i can easily see a few of these ending up racing of a lot higher marks i'n the future.stoneys treasure is well regarded by his trainer but for me his first 2 runs this season have not been anything special and certaintly not shown enough to be a 7/4 shot today. Flaming gorge showed up well on his first run over fences and I'm sure there is plenty more to come he has a race or two i'n him but he's a keen type and this trip against proven stayed is a concern. The boss has his first run over fences today and is sure to improve on what he showed over hurdles in time he his sure to need further though.Quintero ran a promising race lto on his debut over fences.course and trip was both against him that day yet he still showed up well staying on late.today's extra distance is a big plus and I think the price this morning is more than fair when taking everything into account about the Market leaders. 


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment