Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday

Excellent days racing yesterday from a betting perspective and also some off the fine performances. Plenty to reflect on over the coming weeks. 3 winners and 2 placed selections yesterday resulting in over 17pts profit for the day and turning January into profit. Really happy with how I read the card yesterday and hopefully this run can continue.

Punchestown

150 No reason for me why golden silver will turn over big zeb here especially with the fact he also comes here the fresher horse.

220 mirador del conde 1/2pt e/w 14/1 gen bog

This ones just started to be supported in the market and although unproven over this trip everything suggests he should stay well. Good run last time over 2 mile and mark looks fair here baily view would be my main danger but is a couple of points to short for me to get involved.

350 heavenly blues 1/2pt e/w 16/1 gen bog prince rudi 1/2pt e/w 14/1 gen bog

Prince Rudi looks sure to run well here over a cd that brings best out of him and looks overpriced for me.I also want to take a chance with a horse seeing out the trip. Heavenly blues ran a race full of promise last time out, looks favourably treated on some of his old form and again the price is more than fair for the risk.

fakenham

255 noun de la thinte 1/2pt win 6/1 gen bog

Having a small wager here as I think there are doubts about the front 2 in the market at the prices and the selection is a much better horse for me on a decent surface.

Hereford

135 eastern meteor 3/4pt e/w 4/1 gen bog

Eastern meteor made a decent impression on debut this season over hurdles but failed to go on from that lto in a decent race.The fav has little in hand on form and looks a fair bet to nothing for me.

405 grand lahou 1/2pt e/w 8/1 vc coral bog

Wrote a bit about grand lahou yesterday when I fancied him at Doncaster this is a different track altogether but I think his style maybe suited to this course as well and if getting into a rhythm in the front he could take some stopping. The fav looks priced on connections and has a bit to find on form,enlightment could bounce back and looks a danger.

Running balance January +10.9pts

No comments:

Post a Comment