Wednesday 5 January 2011

Wednesday

One well supported winner and a place from the 2 mentions yesterday would never have got involved at the winners sp but nice to know I'm reading things ok at the moment.

Poor card today at Southwell but I'm taking a chance with 2 that I think are well overpriced but at the same time I'm not going crazy with the staking.

140 panama canel 1/2pt ew 25/1 gen bog

Showed bits in novice events trip obviously the concern norm prom runner which does suit course.overpriced

210 flaming breeze 8/1 1/2pt ew betfred bog

Similar claims to fav on last run could improve again.looks more than fair price.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete