Thursday 27 January 2011

Thursday

Good result yesterday with mr moonshine making all and winning well at an sp of 16/1.There was plenty of opportunity to grab bigger than those odds as well so hopefully a few who did get involved managed to get hold of them.Massinis moon ran no race at all and will be off the list now I think. Premier des marias ran as expected though and will be one to note next time out.

No selections today but a few interesting races.

320 Thurles Really interesting grade 2 chase this.3 of the 4 market leaders have already taken each other on this season and my choice today from the 3 would be glencove marina who is slightly better treated at the weights and is holding his form well this season,geraghty staying on board is a plus for me as well and I would put nobody of him today however its tight and the 4/1 is hardly screaming value..The other leading fancy in the market is psycho but for me he still has it to prove at this level especially with his sometimes suspect jumping.Should be a good race and likely to be a close at the finish.

215 war
Earl grez is the closest I have came to a selection today. Showed improved form last time first time in a handicap and if running to a similar mark today he should go close.
My concern is the top horse who could be best fresh and ridden prominently by ap I can see him taking some catching here especially as he does stay further.


325 warwick
full of joy looks to be fairly treated still and could improve again for this trip.Mr bennet may be even more favourably treated if connections have him right now and both these 2 are the most likely winner for me.Vivarani has gone up in the weights for a good run last time out and also has no claim this time,he would still however be my most likely selection here.I can see him really only looking at place money here though as the front 2 could be well ahead of there marks.

355 warwick
Was interested in bertenbar here who will be much better for his recent run and has a chance on his best form from last season however top 7/1 is not big enough to be backing a horse from this far out of the weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment