Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday

2 placed horses from the 3 selections yesterdays frustrated with myself for red mile really as I knew he had plenty to find on the form book,easy to say this after the event though. If anything Somersby ran to good a race for me in the vc as I really want to see him go for the Ryanair but I think initial comments are connections may look at this next year,im sure ground will hold the key though. Im in the undecided camp with master minded at the moment and theres plenty of time still to review things before Cheltenham.
Excellent card today at leopardstown but again many races I think are best watched.

145 leop
The key thing for me here is I think most of these actually want further.Big fan of noble prince but I want to see him stepped up in trip. Flat out im convinced wants further,realt dubh is more than likely the probable winner for me today but im convinced he will turn out to be the best o these long term.Saludos looked held for me last time and id not be interest at the now top price 4/1.If I was to have a selection it would be mr cracker who doesn’t have much to find on my ratings the concern obviously is the drop back in trip and the potential other front runners .

215 leop questions answered will be  hard to beat here but id keep an eye out for a good from idrah who looks as if he will appreciate this step up in trip.clewbaycove could be involved aswell and it just looks a little to competitive for me.

245 leop My view for what its worth is hurican fly will hold solwhit and the others here.Would not surprise me to see thouasand stars to actually grab 2nd.

320 leop hidden cyclone is worth a mention despite the short odds as he looks a lovely long term prospect and hopefully will take this on the way.

350 leop bruach na mara 1/2pt e/w 12/1 365 bog

Bnm has ran consistently on his last few runs in handicaps over a variety of distances and im sure he has a win in him off his current mark,Few of these are priced up on potential and connections where bnm is all about rock solid handicap form.hopefully today will be his day and price looks fair.
Empire theartre is  a danger on his maiden hurdle win last season and would put nobody off a small saver.

150market rasen

Big dilemma here for me what a steel was a selection for me last time out and just failed to get home over the extra distance and testing ground.Todays conditions look perfect and there is no reason for me not to think he is going to go very close today however cardonagh is another horse I have noted this season and im sure he is also ahead of his mark.Both are joint favs today at 7/1 and I really cant split them so at the moment will I think leaving the race alone is the right call.

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete