Monday 17 January 2011

Monday

Yesterdays selections did not come up with the goods ffos las looked hard going yesterday and conditions defiantly came good for numide and it was a frustrating result for me as I was keeping an eye on him for a race over a stiff 2mile in the coming weeks.

Poor cards really today and most the handicaps are small tight fields.My opinion of the 210 plumpton is that I would be against lukie victor especially with the next 2 in the market showing a clear liking to plumpton.The closest I got to a selection though was cosavita in the 410 plumpton.Cosavita has been dropping down the weights since coming over from france and showed a bit more lto conditions should suit well but 3/1 for a mare with an in out profile does not look the best of value for me.


Running balance January -16.1pts

No comments:

Post a Comment