Wednesday 24 November 2010

Wednesday

Small loss on the day yesterday with a couple of placed horses running ok.Recession proof won his race i'n decent style apart from 2 out which he missed slightly I thought he hurdled quickly and a faster pace is going to help further and expect him to keep improving the 2nd showed improved form again but looks to need further now.maximim looked interested at one point but dropped away tamely my view to take on the fav was the right one though. Papa Caruso jumped poorly and did not run upto form.benbeoch hit the ditch badly on 2 occasions and lost his Rythmn which is most important i'n these staying events.

Struggled to get excited about much today.just got the one selection which I am fairly keen on.

150 weth diamond frontier 2pt win 5/2 gen bog

 I have df clear on my ratings yet he has the potential to improve a fair bit as well this season an I would be shocked if he is not rated much higher by end of the season.he ran poorly on his first race this season but you can easily forgive him that with fitness race tactics and trip all possible reasons. the rest here are generally exposed and if df comes back to form they all have to run to a mark they have never achieved before  the main danger to me pamak dairy but his better form has come over further.

November balance -25.85pts

No comments:

Post a Comment