Saturday 6 November 2010

Saturday

Have no laptop at the moment so I'm sorry but things will e brief of the next few days from a write up side of things i still have all the tolls required to do my form studying so hopefully won't be much of an inconvenience to things.

Will be a further update for down royal
Once the  bookies decide to price up.

Sandown

220 like alesandro Mantegna but non runner has taken it down to 7 runners and taken a fair chunk out the market

255 general ting 1pt each way 11/2 365 pp bog

Put this one up last time at Cheltenham ran a very eye catching race untill fitness/stamina ran out this stiff 2mile should suit even though I think the horse will need further i'n time .he is clearly weighted to win on his form shown so far and with the likely hood of further improvement I expect a big run.

Winc

140 alasi 1/2pt ew 5/1 gen

This to me is a 3 horse race all closely matched all could improve alasi shoul prob finish 2nd to keradi if they all run to form but we know things are never that simple and just looks a bet to nothing here

210

Nightmare race i want to e against Australia day which is my angle think he was flattered last tine and a bit of hype round him at the moment I have  black jack blues clear despite the rise i'n the weights but I'm concerned with them all going to fast and setting this up for something like leslingtaylor.they would be my 2 against the field but I don't want to split stake  due to there prices and I just can't find a angle to bet really at the moment.

320 meanus dandy 1/2pt ew 8/1 lad wh bog

This looks weighted to win a decent race.good record with jockey like the application of headgear an should have no issues with conditions. My danger I imcloudnine who showed improved form last time out an sable is i'n excellent form.

No comments:

Post a Comment