Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tuesday


Plenty of interest today in what looks a good card.

Exeter

135 ace high 1/2pt e/w 12/1 coral bog , sb

Front 3 obviously likely to be fighting out the finish here but all are priced up accordingly and all come with serious doubts.Ace high firstly showed a similar level of form to mr Hudson in his sole bumper run, He is certain to appreciate this extra distance and the stable generally does well with its runners around here and usually bring a nice horse to this meeting.

235 somersby 2pt win  9/4 gen now

This is going to be run at some pace I think which as long as hadden frost does not panic and gets his mount jumping then I can see this being set up perfectly.I really think Somersby will take high rank as a chaser this season and will be very disappointed if he cant win this on these favourable terms despite being his first run of the season,Price is getting a bit tight but I had this priced up shorter still and lets hope he can change my luck with the shorter priced selections.

305
I want to be with phidippides but whilst writing up this morning the 3/1 has gone its now 9/4 gen which is just to tight for race like this.If he does drift later then I will be backing this horse probably to around 1pt on my staking as simply I think this is a very exciting novice chaser for the season and has been looked after for this campaign.Qozak would be the main danger over rock noir. I will try to update if I back this selection later.

335 clyffe hanger 1/2pt e/w 10/1 gen with the bog bookmakers

Vamizi and swing bill should run there races but I cant see much else in this.clyffe hanger may look like a odd selection as he has not won for years but he showed plenty last time until staying on one paced likes the course and despite a rise in the weights still looks on a nice chase mark.At the price I think he looks a nice value price against a few others in the market who have big doubts.


405 dingat 1/2pt e/w  13/2 fred vc coral bog

Stuck between 2 here the selection and johns gift Im going with the class angle from dingats last run and also concerned johns gift is looking a bit difficult to win with.Plenty unexposed in this but these are the ones I like taking on and the selection has the best form to offer in this race and still has some scope to improve over this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment