Sunday 21 November 2010

Another Busy Sunday

Interesting days racing and a fairly big outlay for me on the day so hopefully I have found a couple to run big races.

1235 aintre presenandcorrect 1/2pt e/w 14/1 gen

Firstly I would probably go win only if we get a non runner.Most of these look exposed and generally these races are the ones I do be at reading the selection ran  a solid race last time out and the drop back in trip I expect will suit here its rated similar to the market leaders,stable knows the type to act on these fences.Would be a confident selection if not for the luck needed in these races but the prices looks excellent value.

110 aintree Looks tough to call plenty of these could bounce back to form and look well handicapped if they don't though expect son of flicka to be right there and he is sure to run his race.

145 aintree merigo 1/2pt e/w 9/1 bfred 8/1 gen pak jack 1/4pt e/w 33/1 vc sj

Merigo is  a horse I have followed for some time and still looks fairly treated he may want a slightly stiffer test than this which is the only concern for me.pak jack goes well round here and with doubts about plenty here he could run a better race than his odds suggest.whatuthink looks the main danger but has been well supported and does have jumping concerns

255 aintree dont rush it 3/4pt e/w 8/1

Stable doing well at the moment and one I have a fair bit of success with.Goes well fresh and is rated with the market leaders on my figures and 7lb claimer sure to help.no issues with conditions and on best form goes very close today.whereyougoigo is obviously the potential improver here but is priced up accordingly and does need to find a fair bit.

245 navan siegemaster 1pt win 12/1 lad sj hold the pin 1pt win 11/1 lad sb

Don't think this looks as competitive as many are thinking Ive decided to split my stakes though as I have very little between both of these.Siegemaster ran and ok race first time out this season and should improve for that outing plenty weight but is still rated right there.hold the pin ran well in this last season and from a similar mark should be thereabouts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment