Sunday 7 November 2010

Sundays selections

Nice winner yesterday pulls a bit back for the month.
Few comments on yesterday.
Ashkazar ran a good race off a very fast pace as expected I think he can still win off his current mark.
Was nice to see kauto star win and I'm sure he will improve on that to me sizing europe needs to settle a little better still which I think is a possibility my bigger concern is i get the feeling he is a better horse going left handed.meanus dandy did the job but I don't really think he is one to follow far to many horses never jumped or travelled to me and I can see a few of the more staying types bouncing back to form next time.
General ting was to fresh really and did well to finish so close whilst alasi ran nothing close to her mark and obviously needed the outing.

Ffos las

320 money order 1/2pt ew 365 bog sj looks weak this morning and anything above 5/1 is fair to me.
Have this one clear on my ratings before jockeys claim comes into it.sjoukd have no issues with conditions the return is a little concerning as stable can be tricky to read but has gone well fresh and looks a little overpriced.

Hereford

305 ruthenoise 1pt win 3/1 wh 365 bog sj
Babilu was a Winner for me lto but needs softer ground to show his best form. Conditions look perfect for the selection and his stable do well these types I can see her improving slowly during season an wi not finish on this mark.far to fresh on reappearance but even repeating that run will see her go close yet we should see improvement as well.

340  like inside dealer here who showed much improved display last time 7/2 this morning is just to tight though so will just be watching.


November balance -2.40pts

No comments:

Post a Comment