Monday 22 November 2010

Monday Williams double ?????

Poor run continues with no success yesterday long losing spells are part of the game for me at the prices I play at.the key thing for me is if I'm generally reading the races I look at right and after a few days off last week Which was needed I'm much happier with how I'm looking at things now hopefully the winners will follow suit soon.

Interesting days racing with plenty to look at going with 2 selections from a decent size shortlist so hopefully found the right ones.


130 kemp banjaxed girl is the one I like here slight unknown about the trip but she's tough and holds her form well I wanted 5/2 though so have to leave at the moment.

235 kemp I like moghayer and  lupanar here from my ratings point of view but the first named has to prove his well being whilst lupanar is clearly not the horse of old and has his own idea about things.plenty others with claims on a competitive little race.

310 kemp shakalakaboomboom would have been of some interest at around the 3/1 mark but any chain of that has clearly gone and he does jar doubts at the same time rodrigo Gonzales could bounce back to form round a course he likes with first time blinkers.

120 ffos teaforthree is a nice type will appreciate this stiffer test only has one real opponent should win but priced accordingly

155 ffos Oscar gogo 1pt win 6/1 gen bog 

Ealry signs are this one is fancied today and if so looks well handicapped quiet run last time likely to know a lot more now.

300 ffos stormyisland ahead 1/2pt ew 8/1 gen bog

Has not been the most fluent of jumpers as of yet but still has ran well respectably i'n novice events under a penalty no issues with conditions decent claimer taking more weight off looks fair price against a very short fav.

110lud azulada bay one more dinar are the 2 for me here with slight preference for the former.priced up as joint favs so no real angle. 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment