Thursday 25 November 2010

Thursday Update

Decent days racing with the start of the newbury winter festival,obviously like most im hoping that the weather does not get in the way of some excellent action.Yesterdays selection ran respectably but got done for pace in the end a slightly stiffer test is obviously needed and I would not give up on him just yet.

3 Selections for me today and im feeling confident these will go well today.1 other horse to mention today is aighteenthirtythree who looked a different horse lto at Cheltenham and im very excited about seeing this one go over fences this season.He has a fair bit to find with the fav obviously and I cant really put this one up a selection in such a tight race at 4/1 but a big step up in form would not surprise me and I expect him to jump very well.

245 newb vagrant emperor 3/4pt e/w 8/1 taken

VE comes back from a long lay off but the stables record first time is excellent so I have no issues with the lay off.Looks well treated on his novice hurdle form and should have no issues with trip and ground,stable think this is well handicapped and you have to agree.Obviosuly rajamand was a selection lto but I would be happy taking on up in trip and he does still have to find something on form with the likes of full of joy and foynes island who would rate bigger dangers for me.Ive been frustrated that I have not had a few of the stables winners recently as it is one that I follow very closely but lets hope there good run continues here.

220 taun screaming brave 3/4pt e/w  6/1 gen bog

Is being well supported and would not want below 5/1 myself.The Nicholls horse could show improved form now sent handicapping but I have this rated exactly the same as SB who is double the price and  looks to have just as much potential.The slightly further trip should suit and the first time tongue starp is a positive as well to say connections mean business first time up this season.Showed enough last season to be right there at the finish.


330 taun extra bold 1 1/2pt win 7/2 gen bog

Another Emma Lavelle horse here, this one is a little more exposed than the other selection but on his chase form with richard Lee he looks well treated here take of the claim and we have a horse who looks very well in today.This is a little bit of a easier test than when he has shown his best form but it would not surprise me to see a change of tactics here and for him to race much more prominent than usual.Stable does well at course and I would have this a little shorter in my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment