Wednesday 20 October 2010

wednesday at worcester

Fontwell looks a poor card so just concentrated on Worcester with the 1 selection.

420 art man 1/2pt e/w 14/1 365 coral bog

315 Worcester
Will be very disappointed if the newcomer to chasing bob n you and the giant bolster cant make an impression in this both horses looked like they would always make better chasers,I would not want to be on ballydub again here.

420 spot the ball is likely to show improved form now in  a handicap but you just have to oppose these types,I'm not keen on kilvergan boy either as he is up 7lbs today and also has lost the 5lb claimer he had last time,kilmore west likely to handle these conditions better than last time and pocket two good course form are respected but I'm willing to Take a chance with art man staying the trip here but we are getting decent odds for the risk.The selection has not been a natural to hurdles but despite this has shown
a respectable level of form for this grade, he ran an OK race lto despite being hampered badly.

455 competitive handicap I want to take on another trump who I only have in front of the top one on my ratings and looks to be priced up on connections rather than what he has shown I'm slightly concerned about sir ian repeating his run last time out so that takes the front two out of the betting.However from there I have very little between the other 4 and with all priced similar and justthe 7 runners I have to swerve the race.


Jons gift yesterdays selection was placed so no harm done there.I don't think celestial halo did much wrong yesterday and will be interesting to see where connections go next whilst dare me proved very little however his liking for a decent surface will make him interesting for the spring festivals.

Running total +18.87

No comments:

Post a Comment