Wednesday 6 October 2010

Watching Wednesday

Takes something very interesting to get me involved at towcester so apart from the novice chase and the likely hood of the barnett curly horse being fancied not much interest.the Ludlow card looks ok but been a little overnight rain and with more forecast it makes things a bit more tough to read.miss overdrive to me is the bet horse i'n her race but I'm not a fan off mares races and trainer not hard a winner or good time ok not many runners an I'm i'n a unkown about the jockey so happy to pass at price.tritonville lodge surely has a race I. Him but this looks tough little event and I'm sure he want genuine top of the ground.if he was at his forecast price I may have taken the risk but again price just looks to tight.next update i'n morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment