Thursday 14 October 2010

Early bet for friday

The home of national hunt racing holds it first meeting tomorrow.nothing beats Cheltenham and can't wait to be there again this weekend.as I'll be keeping the blog updated using my phone things will be brief on the anaylsis.

355 chelt Calgary bay 1pt each way 7/1 365 bog
Pretty shocked that a horse of this class ha been priced up so big tonight.Ever since I watched this horse as a novice jump round Cheltenham with ap on board he's had my attention.yes he's got top weight here but when you compare
him to ouzbeck who is also on the same Mark then that says to me his is still fairly treated.the horse travelled well for a long time i'n te gold cup untill his stamina ran out and I could still see him competing at the top level this season with conditions i'n his favour.to my eyes 3mile on decent ground is what this horse wants at the moment.only concern has to be he does to much early and his trainer has left a bit to work on but I'm willing to take the risk at this price.

No comments:

Post a Comment