Monday 25 October 2010

Sundays reflections

Sunday proved a real frustrating day .
Superius got far to worked up and I've probably read this one wrong.fairoak lad never travelled or jumped and did not show his true form a change of tactics worked on the winner which I thought my horse held just to make things worse.racing demon ran a good race but the winner returned to form without warning.charminster showed plenty of promise and looks i'n need of a trip hopefully the head carriage was just signs of inexperience they seemed to go a decent clip for a bumper and it looked like an ok race.iona days ran better than his finishing posistion suggested whilst I'm not sure what to make of the tizzard horse yet and it will be interesting to see what they do with him next I really want him to settle though.tramantano did not run upto his level like a few others i'n that race and the winner will get hit for that and I'd want to oppose next time.cool friend won a non event really and hopefully won't get touched by the handicapper to much whilst lami joined i'n on a good day for jp.my biggest frustration of the day had to be peak raider though as this horse clearly should have won.I'm not the biggest fan of Paul carberry and I don't want to complain about jockeys to much but up untill the straight he gave this a typical patient ride and got the horse jumping well but I'm sure that he thought he had the race i'n the bag and then expected his horse to quicken like a sprinter In the straight.overall a poor day on the selection front but I'm still happy with how things are going at the moment so let's hope we can find a winner or two this week.

Settled racing demon at 10/1 as don't think the 11s was available for to long

Running total +17.25pts

No comments:

Post a Comment