Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday

nice winner yesterday hopefully anyone that backed it got on early as I would not hav been confident
backing a horse like that at 7/2.
Todays looks a good days racing as you expect for saturdays and im pleased to see the charlie hall being a decent race
as I think the last couple of years its lost a little appeal and I have my first max bet of the season.
150 ascot minneapolis 1/2pt e/w 20/1
very competetive race this but Im taking a chance with a horse who does not look
badly weighted on his best form and looks like he is slowly improving carries his head a bit high
but he seems a consistent type and I like the booking of timmy murphy.
225 ascot id be against against radium here I like pause and clause nice individual,
but othermix is clear pick on last years form 5/1 would be the pice id want to get interestd in though

340 ascot like take the breeze now rain has not 5/1 to one though now and thats to short for a race of this nature
if carruthers runs he would still be respected and possol can go well if in the mood.
415 ascot alsadaa 1/2pt e/w 20/1 365 fred bog
likes it round ascot no issues with conditions goes well fresh
price to big front 2 in market obviously the dangers
450 oiseau de nuit 1 1/2pt e/w 9/2 365 fred bog
Loved the way this horse travelled lto untill weakining close home on my ratings I have this well clear today your the top and sizing africa
obviously have the potential here to improve but I much prefer form in the book.
The e/w part of the bet for me is solely about trying to protect stakes at my large level if you prefer you can allways go win only and probably trade off on this one if you prefer.

250 weth fair along would be the selection record this time of year excellent,you just dont know what form he is going to be retuning in thouh and at 4/1 the reward is not enough.

325 weth 3/4pt e/w calgary bay 12/1 lad 365 fred
deep purple needs to run better than last year to win possibly better over shorter
knockara beau improved during last season but this is a test for a second season chaser first time up.ollie magern generally form not as good as last couple of years.nacarat needs kempton,the tother one needs a stiffe test thats rythmn outclassed.Which leaves me with barbers shop to short and my old friend calgary bay.He put up his career best performance in similar conditions to these at doncaster last year,clearly needed his first run this season and giving weight to barbers shop may be an issue but at these prices im happy to take the risk.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment