Thursday 28 October 2010

Thursday update

One more bet to add write up brief today sorry.

330 font 1/2pt each way ready or not 9/1 hills bog sporting bet

Taking a chance on him being ready first time up after a break but that is my only concern and the odds are acceptable for the risk i'n my eyes.I have this horse clear on my ratings then the capable Nathan Sweeney takes more weight of his back. He should have no issue with conditions.

320 Michigan disop 3/4 pt ew

Was on this one lto where I clearly read this wrong got caught up with the horses form around bangor.he was never really put into the race and with Ian popham back on board and the money down it clearly looks as if tidays the day.

One other horse to note today's is glenns boy i'n the last at Stratford his future will be over staying distances but he did show up ok last time so say he might run better than his odds suggest

No comments:

Post a Comment