Friday 29 October 2010

Friday

No joy yesterday with the first selection running no race after a couple of jumping errors ready or not was a bit keen i'n his reappearance but showed up nicely for a long way until tiring on the home straight I think it will be money borrowed with that one.tell Massini could only do what was asked of him really and it I don't understand sometimes what people expect to see from these high class types when they go chasing. Made i'n time jumping well on his hurdles debut and is a lovely long term prospect.2 bets today do like be my light as well 420 uttox but 4/1 is a poor price for a horse who I would be backing mainly for his potential.

Uttox

310 babilu 1/2pt each way  7/1 365 Fred bog
Can't see many enjoying these conditions babilu is a bit of a character but he's weighted to win and I expect him to go close
 quam  celerine looks the danger

430weth 1/2pt each way western gale 12/1 Fred 11/1 365 bog

Solid form for this grade dropped generally consistent top has dropped A few more pounds since last run and cones out top on my ratings is exposed but at price worth a shot

Running total for October +13.75

No comments:

Post a Comment