Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday

Ive not had chance to watch yesterdays racing yet  but only the one 2nd place meaning a fairly dissapointing day big enough prices not to worry to much but I probably did make a mistake with ostland.No english jumps racing today but I have a couple at clonmel .Tico is a horse ive had noted for a while and despite me thinking there would probably be a bit more confidence in the market for him I dont want to let him run over this trip unsupported ,the jockey booking is no negative either.Dashing ruby is certainly worth a bet later on as the 2 market leaders both look plenty short enough for what they have achieved and the selction may have a bit more to come over fences.I dont know much about his jockey but he seems to have a fair bit of experience and has rode a chase winner under rules.

4.00 clonmel Tico 1pt win 10/1 gen bog

5.05 clonmel dashing ruby 1/2pt each way 10/1 gen bog

Running balance -12.7pts

No comments:

Post a Comment