Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesday

Nice couple of winners of on sunday and was also nice that the 2 other selections both rewarding the ew side of things.
Just brief tonight firstly I think al qedaaf and taroum will be hard to beat in there races and I may pair them up,I dont think they scream to much value at the same time despite liking there chances of winning.

The horse im intrested in though tonight does have his quirks and I think hes only ever won a couple of races from plenty of efforts however I think theres good reason to suggest the dukes speech can put up a good show tonight against opposisition that have plenty of doubts about them.He shown enough from higher marks to and the run last time after a lay off was ok in the context of this race. I think the drying ground and step back in trip both are on his side tonight and at a double figure price he looks worth a small intrest.

8.10 newton abbot the dukes speech 1/2pt win 12/1 gen bog

No comments:

Post a Comment