Thursday 23 June 2011

Thursday

No luck with yesterdays selections and whilst I was dissapointed with a couple of them im sure the likes of kangaroo court and gold award will have there day pretty soon.

Onto today and its 1 over the sticks and one on the flat for me.Im concerned about the amount of pace likely for the jigsaw man and to most he may be a little more exposed than a couple of the potential improvers here however he looks to have ideal conditions and I think the course should suit him very well if running to his best he should be involved at the finish and could outclass a few here especially as there are plenty of question marks about a few of the market leaders here.

I thought Guinee seeker was eyecatching enough first time up this season.Todays race wont take a great deal of winning and I actually like the step up in trip today, I dont think id want much more rain as it could make it too much of a test but I did expect the price to be a little shorter this morning and he looks worth the risk.

Advised Selection

3.45 ffos las the jigsaw man 1/2pt each way 12/1 gen bog 14/1 in places

Flat Selection

5.05 newc guinea seeker 1/2pt each way 7/1 gen bog

No comments:

Post a Comment