Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tuesday

Very little activity recently on the blog mainly down to time restrictions for myself and the fact most of the jumps action has seen plenty of small fields.I have still been keeping an eye on things though and hopefully I should be back updated on a more regular bases again now and find a few winners along the way.

Advised Selection

7.00 ffos las conellie 1/2pt each way 12/1 pp

7.35 ffos las fitzgutentyte 1/2pt each way 8/1 365 hills

8.30 sout yeomen spirit 1/2pt each way 12/1 gen

7.00 ffos las
This looks a pretty moderate novice hurdle and I would not be happy taking a short price about anything here.I thought conellie showed enough first time over hurdles last time to suggest he could be intresting once at the right level.If im honest I did not think that day would come quite so soon as but like I say this is pretty moderate stuff for me and at the prices he is worth a small bet with the likely hood that he should improve from his last run.Seems to handle these conditions and looks a fair price at anything double figures.

7.30 ffos las
At first glance this looks pretty tight and with a couple of in form stables having runners it will take a bit of winning.For that reason I cant understand how you can have a couple of horses here priced up so short.Everywhere I have read today is saying that fitzgutynte is going to stuggle over this trip but for me thats nonsense and on what ive seen its something that is a little overdue,ran well in ptp over 3mile plenty stamina in his breeding and on the way he runs on suggest further is needed as well.I sense the course will also suit well and im hopeful of a good run.

8.30 south

I think there are 2 here who look slighlty overpriced in the shape of yeoman spirit and whats occurin,I think yeoman spirit offers more value though especially as whats occurin does have more doubts about the trip and his mark may be a little high still.whats occurin has showed enough in his last 2 runs to suggest hes back to some kind of form,this trip I think will suit more than recently and its of intrest that graham lee is booked again today I think as he seems to get on well with the horse.Should not be a double figure price with the form he has shown recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment