Wednesday 29 December 2010

wednesday

No joy with yesterdays selection finishing 5th will rate the race myself in time and see what I make of it from there.My initial thoughts on the lexus chase is that it will prove to be below the top grade 1 horses but again ill review before making any bigger decisions for the future.

Today’s racing looks very interesting but at the same time looks difficult from a betting point of view.Found the one selection and will leave it at that today because I wouldn’t be sharing much others don’t already know with the rest of today’s racing.

Newbury

245 the rainbow hunter 3/4 pt e/w 20/1 gen with bog bookmakers bigger is available

This is obviously a typically competitive Newbury handicap and due to the recent cold snap im sure we are going to see plenty races like this in the coming month or so.I don’t however think to many are going to be ahead of there mark here and the fact swing bill a horse I know well is 2nd fav shows this for me.The selection has only had 2 runs over fence both at ffos lass which as we know is a similar course to newbury in many ways and on both occasions has improved on his previous form shown.On my ratings I have this 2nd rated to swing bill yet the price difference is massive.Im fairly sweet on this horses and hoping of a big run.

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete