Saturday 11 December 2010

Saturday

No joy yesterday.struggling to give today's card the write up it deserves which is a shame and something I need to find the answer to I think.
Spent plenty time looking at the Cheltenham card last night and I really could make claims for plenty today but I don't want to make the same mistakes as the last card here as things are just so competitive so hopefully I've made the right call with the selections.


1140 fiendish flame 10/1 1/2 pt ew 
Front runner who looks progressive this year stable an horse in good form and looks weighted to run a decent race still.

120 zaynar 9/2 1 1/2pt ew max bet
Yes he has his quirks but he likes Cheltenham and trip looks ideal gets a hard time I think some times but I think that's helping i'n getting a cracking price about him today confident of a big run

155 somersby 7/1 1/2pt ew
want to take master minded on due to ground and twist magic course.big fan of this horse and hopefully can start living upto his potential.

230  matuhi 16/1 1/2 pt ew Calgary bay 20/1 1/2pt ew 
Cb is just overpriced i'n these conditions for a horse of his class whilst matuhi looks to be improving and has conditions to suit.

305 menorah 5/2 pace is my concern here for him actually hope he runs respectably without winning to help the champion hurdle price

340 highland valley  5/1 ground my concern horse of massive potential though and will turn out best of these I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. ferragamo shoes

    the information of this post is very relevant
    for what i am looking for, thank you so much for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete