Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tuesday

Once again things have been pretty quite for me recently with little jumps action.A couple of noted horses running tonight at uttoxeter which has drawn me into the card a little and some decnet field sizes in a few of the handicaps.
Yeoman spirit was a selection last time and whilst I think this is a little tougher he does run his better races here and id have this priced a couple points shorter than available balladeer looks the main danger.
Taking a little bit of a chance with pickworth as she needs to bounce back to form and I would not want to much rain as im putting last time down to the softer ground.She no doubt has more races in her though of around this mark and the price looks fair.
I think the handicapper has been pretty fair dropping king of the castle down to this mark now and the return to this trip is very much in his favour today,not the most straightforward but again this is factored into the price I think.


Advised Selections

6.00 uttox yeoman spirit 1/2pt each way 9/1 365

8.50 uttox pickworth 1/2pt each way 16/1 gen

9.20 uttox king of the castle 1/2pt each way 10/1 gen

No comments:

Post a Comment